- dionjwa on Method chaining, Haxe ‘using’, and PBE/Hydrax components
- dionjwa on Multi-platform SVG user interfaces (and other game graphics).
- dionjwa on Bi-directional asynchronous Haxe remoting
- Allan Dowdeswell on Multi-platform SVG user interfaces (and other game graphics).
- Frank on Bi-directional asynchronous Haxe remoting
Tag Archives: PBE
Scalable Vector Graphics (svg) show great promise as building blocks for game graphics, but a useable cross-platform solution that actually uses the advantages of the svg format is currently lacking. In this post I’ll describe my solution implemented in haxe … Continue reading
The Pushbutton Engine is an actionscript modular game engine and framework. It solves several problems that arise after the beginning stages of game development: object bloat, complexity management, and code reusability. This means that after some time adding all the … Continue reading