- dionjwa on Method chaining, Haxe ‘using’, and PBE/Hydrax components
- dionjwa on Multi-platform SVG user interfaces (and other game graphics).
- dionjwa on Bi-directional asynchronous Haxe remoting
- Allan Dowdeswell on Multi-platform SVG user interfaces (and other game graphics).
- Frank on Bi-directional asynchronous Haxe remoting
Tag Archives: html5
In my previous post, I outlined the benefits of a platform agnostic language and game engine. Here are some demos, showing basic sprite movement via scripts, and mouse/touch+gesture (iOS only sorry) input on a parallax enabled view: Flash Html5 Canvas … Continue reading