- dionjwa on Method chaining, Haxe ‘using’, and PBE/Hydrax components
- dionjwa on Multi-platform SVG user interfaces (and other game graphics).
- dionjwa on Bi-directional asynchronous Haxe remoting
- Allan Dowdeswell on Multi-platform SVG user interfaces (and other game graphics).
- Frank on Bi-directional asynchronous Haxe remoting
Monthly Archives: November 2010
In my previous post, I outlined the benefits of a platform agnostic language and game engine. Here are some demos, showing basic sprite movement via scripts, and mouse/touch+gesture (iOS only sorry) input on a parallax enabled view: Flash Html5 Canvas … Continue reading
Markdown is a nice way to write blog type articles, providing a balance between readability and functionality. I flirted with dedicated blog editors, but as usual, fell back to my favourite editor, jEdit. Unfortunately, getting the markdown formatted post into … Continue reading
The Pushbutton Engine is an actionscript modular game engine and framework. It solves several problems that arise after the beginning stages of game development: object bloat, complexity management, and code reusability. This means that after some time adding all the … Continue reading